Listening to the lyrics of " Burn" By Usher, it sets a perfect atmodphere for this lazy morning. I felt peace as I typed this entry for today. Except I had to record it using tape and had to endure the hassle of rewinding it again (and again.. and again..) You may ask me, hey, why didn't you buy the Usher cd? it is more convenient and easier to play. But I'm totally broke. HAd to wait for next month for the allowance.. Sian. Got a lecture which shook me out of my comfort zone last night, and now, I'm trying to make amends. and I think the way I view and do things caused that to happen. ANother day has come, and I expect to spend the whole day at home. (Rotting at home..) but I listed out which are the things that I need to do and have to wait for the appropriate timing to do them..
that's all for now. I will update in another entry again later. Adios!
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment